Your shopping cart is empty!
We take your privacy very seriously at Warehouseo2o. We only take and hold information when we need to, be that if you're shopping with us and we want to make it the best experience possible, or if you're on our website and interacting with us. If we hold your information, we do it as securely as possible to give you peace of mind. If you have any questions, email email@example.com. All the serious information and legals are below:
All the legal stuff
of its website users, its customers and others with whom we interact. In this
Act 1988 and includes information about an identifiable individual, including
names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, dates of birth, credit
and banking details and if and where applicable, includes information that
constitutes “sensitive information”.
Collection and storage of personal information and data
We may collect personal information about individuals. Our usual approach is to collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. This information could include contact details, complaint details and financial details.
For example, we collect personal information:
when paying for goods with credit cards and when processing returns or exchanges
when goods are ordered on-line and when putting goods on lay-by
when you telephone us or visit our website, stores or premises and make an enquiry to which a later response is requested and to do so requires your contact details
when you ask to be included on marketing distribution lists, become a member of our website or interact with our social media services
if you enter a competition we hold
We may use ‘cookies’ to collect data (typically not personal information)
relating to your general internet usage. This data may include
IP-addresses, browser versions, number of visits and similar such data relating
to your navigation of the internet and our site. A cookie is a small text
file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies help us to
improve our site and to deliver a better and more tailored service, for
instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to
recognise you when you return to our site.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating settings on your internet browser. However, please note that if your select such settings your may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is therefore at your own risk.
We hold personal information in our own secure databases, and, to some
extent, for marketing purposes in the databases of third parties engaged by us
(subject to obligations regarding privacy and confidentiality) to conduct
electronic direct marketing subject to all legislative requirements.
Use of personal information
We use the personal information collected from you for the purpose it was
provided/ collected, including in the following ways:
- To respond to enquiries received from you;
- To process, confirm, fulfil and update you about your orders and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To perform authorised financial transactions with you;
- To verify your identity and to assist you if you have forgotten any user name or password;
- To communicate with you and provide you with information (whether by email, post or other means) about our products or services, where you have requested or consented to receiving this from us or where this provision is otherwise permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles .
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/ device.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To protect our legal interests and fulfil our regulatory obligations (if and to the extent necessary).
All Warehouseo2o customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you do not wish to continue to receive electronic marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications that we might send you.
Alternatively, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your email address to be unsubscribed, or that you no longer receive communications in other forms (including hard copy forms). You may also write to the following address, confirming your email or physical address and unsubscribe request:
98 Levanswell Road
Moorabbin VIC, 3189
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our related companies.
They will only use it for the same purposes that we may under this policy.
We may provide personal information to third parties outside our group companies for limited purposes, such as to help us in providing goods and services to customers. Those persons and business include:
– Organisations who carry out credit, fraud and other security checks;
– Our online payment gateway service provider, for the purpose of facilitating payments;
– Couriers and delivery business (for example, Australia Post and other businesses, where we arrange to deliver goods to you );
–Third party software providers who store details of customer account for us; and
–Marketing businesses engaged by us to disseminate materials to which customers have consented.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties outside our group of companies:
– Where we have your express permission to do so;
– Where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that you consent to the disclosure to the third parties;
– If Warehouseo2o or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets (subject to the same constraints on use and disclosure as under this policy); and
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Warehouseo2o, its personnel or customers . This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We limit the information we provide to third parties to the information they
need to help us provide goods and services to you. We also enter into
contracts with these third parties that require them to meet the privacy
standards required by law in handling your personal information, and use your
personal information only for the purposes that we gave it to them.
Security of personal information
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, including
internal and external security, restricting access to personal information to
those who have a need to know, maintain technological products to prevent
unauthorised computer access and regularly reviewing our technology to maintain
We treat website and credit card security seriously and endeavour to provide a secure, safe platform through which to conduct transactions.
Questions and concerns and access to / correction or updating of your personal information
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you. To
obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us
98 Levanswell Road
Moorabbin VIC, 3189
Please provide sufficient detail about the information in question to help us locate it. . We will then use commercially reasonable efforts to provide it promptly, or if you consider there to be a problem with the information, determine if there is and take the necessary corrective action.
use of personal information, if you feel we have breached the Australian
Privacy Principles or any registered binding Australian Privacy Principle code,
or if you wish to access, update or correct the personal information we hold
about you, you can do so by contacting us at the above address.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices please contact The Admin, by telephone (03) 9555 8818 or by email, email@example.com